TeachECONference 2022: live session recordings now available
07 Jul 2022
The TeachECONference live sessions are now available to view. The TeachECONference is the third annual virtual conference on economics education organised by CTaLE and Cornell University.
It is a free, online conference, with live talks held over three days from 27-29 June and a series of asynchronous YouTube premiere sessions starting on 20 June.
The recordings are now available on the CTaLe YouTube channel for you to watch on-demand.
You can watch the entire playlist or go directly to the video you would like to see using the links below:
- Panel: Current Issues in Economics Teaching
- Session: Increasing Diversity in Economics
- Session: Active Learning - In-person and Online
- Session: New Ideas in Assessment and Feedback
- Session: Incorporating Real-World Data and Experiences into Our Courses
- Panel: Why and how to teach students to tell economics stories with data