Become a RES member today and receive the following member benefits:
- Digital access to The Economic Journal and The Econometrics Journal
- A discount on submission fees for The Economic Journal, with the chance to win one of the Society’s prizes including the annual RES prize of £2500 for the best paper
- Save up to a 1/3 on registration for our Annual Conference
- Receive our quarterly newsletter which includes topical articles, comments and letters
- Apply for the Society’s grant schemes and attend our series of events
- Access the Members Only portal on the Society website
- Online access to the digital editions of the Collected Writings of John Maynard Keynes. Members also receive a special 30% discount on the printed edition
- Get involved in the organisation of the Society, nominate the President, and vote for Council members.
Print or online?
Print+online members additionally receive a printed copy of The Economic Journal published 8 times a year.
Concessionary rates are available for students, retired members, and those in a developing country. Ordinary members and students can make further savings with our 3-year membership rate (online only).