Oxford University Lecture Series: Econ 101 - Data Economy
09 Feb 2022 12:00AM - 06 Jul 2022 12:00AM
Third party events
Date: 9 February - 6 July 2022
This academic year marks the 101 Anniversary of teaching economics at the University of Oxford. In honor of this, Oxford University Business Economics Program (OUBEP) and the Department of Economics are running an “Econ101” lecture series on the “Data Economy”. This topic poses a range of complex economic and regulatory challenges. Through this series, they hope to inform you about the economics of the data economy.
The series covers a range of topics on data economy conducted on a monthly basis from February to July. The sessions are presented by various profesional speakers within the field. The speakers consist of:
- Catherine Tucker (MIT Sloan)
- Ole Jann (CERGE, Charles University, Czech Republic)
- Eric Budish (University of Chicago, Booth School of Business)
- Joe Perkins (Compass Lexecon)
- Fabien Curto Millet (Google)
- Emily Oehlsen (Department of Economics, University of Oxford)
Registrations and program details
For registrations and more information about the event, click here.