10th ifo Conference on Macroeconomics and Survey Data
21 Feb 2020 12:00AM - 22 Feb 2020 12:00AM
Third party events
The conference is intended to discuss ongoing research on survey and micro data and its role and usage in macroeconomics.
Papers (theoretical, empirical and/or policy-oriented) are actively solicited on issues such as (non-exhaustive list):
• usage of micro-data to address macroeconomic questions
• role of expectations for behavior (of firms or individuals)
• measuring and modeling of uncertainty and its effect on behavior and/or the business cycle
• transmission of cyclical fluctuations
• distributional effects of macroeconomic shocks
• heterogeneity and evaluation of policies
• labor markets and the business cycle
• methodology of business surveys and forecasting performance of survey/micro data in business-cycle research
Preference is given to papers over abstracts. There is no registration fee for presenters. There is a fee for non-present-ers of 250 Euros. This sum covers all-day refreshments, lunch, and the conference dinner.