Limited financial assistance is available for postgraduate students wanting to attend a regional hub event related to the RES 2022 Annual Conference.
In order to receive financial assistance you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a member of the Society
- Be a postgraduate attending a regional hub event related to the RES 2022 Annual Conference
- Be a full-time PhD student (Please note full time employed or fully-funded PhD students are not eligible)
Following your attendance at the Conference you will be able to access a claim form from this page. You can claim:
- Travel up to £100.00
In order to claim you will need to provide the following:
- Conference registration fee receipt (in your name or an explanation if paid by a third party)
- Travel receipt
- Certificate of attendance - obtained from the RES desk at the Conference
Please note we will not cover accommodation expenses – it is expected that eligible PhD students will be funded by themselves, their department or elsewhere (should accommodation be necessary).