View articles from the current issue of The Econometrics Journal.
The links below will take you to the article text on Wiley Online Library.
- Author: Andrew J. Patton, Richard J. Smith
- Published Online on 09 May 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12064
- Author: Jianqing Fan, Yuan Liao, Han Liu
- Published Online on 28 March 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12061
- Author: Matteo Barigozzi, Marc Hallin
- Published Online on 03 November 2015
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12047
- Author: Ulrich Hounyo, Bezirgen Veliyev
- Published Online on 26 April 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12058
- Author: Lorenzo Camponovo
- Published Online on 01 April 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12060
- Author: Zaichao Du
- Published Online on 29 April 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12059
- Author: Pierre Perron, Gabriel Rodríguez
- Published Online on 17 February 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12056
NOTE: Articles listed under the 'Accepted Article' contents of the journal are free to access. In order to view other articles, you must be a RES Member or be affiliated to an institution that has access. If you are a current RES Member then please login to the website with your e-mail and password at the top of the page.
EctJ has an improved two year Impact Factor of 1.116 up from last year’s 0.818.
The 5-year Impact Factor is at its highest ever figure now at 1.579 (up from 1.488 in 2014). Read more
RES 2016 Conference Interview with Andrew Chesher
RES 2016 Conference "Model Selection and Inference" interview with Bruce Hansen
RES 2016 Conference "Model Selection and Inference" interview with Chris Hansen
Special Issue on Econometrics of Networks
Tribute to Edmond Malinvaud
By Peter C. B. Phillips. Read More
Permission information on reproducing Journal content.