View articles from the current issue of The Econometrics Journal.
The links below will take you to the article text on Wiley Online Library.
- Author: Sung Jae Jun, Joris Pinkse, Haiqing Xu
- Published Online on 03 October 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12066
- Author: Christopher P. Adams
- Published Online on 29 June 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12065
- Author: Jörg Breitung, Christoph Roling, Nazarii Salish
- Published Online on 23 September 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12070
- Author: Chu‐An Liu, Biing‐Shen Kuo
- Published Online on 28 June 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12063
- Author: Olivier Scaillet
- Published Online on 07 October 2016
- DOI: 10.1111/ectj.12071
NOTE: Articles listed under the 'Accepted Article' contents of the journal are free to access. In order to view other articles, you must be a RES Member or be affiliated to an institution that has access. If you are a current RES Member then please login to the website with your e-mail and password at the top of the page.
EctJ has an improved two year Impact Factor of 1.116 up from last year’s 0.818.
The 5-year Impact Factor is at its highest ever figure now at 1.579 (up from 1.488 in 2014). Read more
RES 2016 Conference Interview with Andrew Chesher
RES 2016 Conference "Model Selection and Inference" interview with Bruce Hansen
RES 2016 Conference "Model Selection and Inference" interview with Chris Hansen
Special Issue on Econometrics of Networks
Tribute to Edmond Malinvaud
By Peter C. B. Phillips. Read More
Permission information on reproducing Journal content.