2017 Conference Home
The 2017 Royal Economic Society Annual Conference will be held at the University of Bristol on 10-12 April 2017.
Click here for more information on how to register to attend the 2017 RES Annual Conference.
Keynote lectures will be given by:
- Hilary Hoynes (Berkeley) Economic Journal lecture
- Gita Gopinath (Harvard) Hahn Lecture
- James Stock (Harvard) Sargan Lecture
In addition there will be two plenary sessions:
- A past President's plenary will feature 2016 Nobel Prize winner, Oliver Hart
- A policy plenary will discuss Post-Brexit Economics with Diane Coyle (chair), Jagjit Chadha, Paul Johnson, Silvana Tenreyro and Simon Wren-Lewis
A provision programme for can be viewed here:
Please be aware that this is draft programme and may be subject to change.